The NLED OctoSequencer is designed for those projects that require some dynamic LED control but require a very small form factor and/or low cost. This controller features 8 channels of individually controllable outputs, capable of up to 25mA each. Each output can be controlled by itself, and using the free software NLED Aurora Control, you can create LED sequences that are customized for your project. The single multi-use button allows easy control of the device's user functions, such as sequence up, power off, dimming, and power down timers. The large voltage range allows batteries or plug-in power supplies to be used. Designed for use in model cars, trains, and diorama, but that is a few of the many uses this controller could be utilized for.
Standard Controller Includes: Requires Some Assembly. Does NOT come with resistors, optional kit or set extra.
- NLED OctoSequencer Controller
- 6" 4-strand wire for power and button wiring
- Momentary Push Button, PCB mount
Header Kit Option:
- 2x8 Header for L1-L8
- 2x8 Ribbon Cable, 50CM Long
- 8x 1 ohm resistors
- 8x 5.6 ohm resistors
- 8x 33 ohm resistors
- 8x 62 ohm resistors
- 8x 82 ohm resistors
- 8x 100 ohm resistrors
- 8 resistors of any value available in the set listed above. If you would like to mix and match resistor values, or request values not on the list, please Contact Us, and/or enter your selection in the comments field during checkout.
Full Assembly: Select this option to have the button, 8" power wire, optional header kit, and optional resistor kit all soldered to the controller as seen in the image. If you do not select a resistor set, R1-R8 will not be populated.
This product was added to our catalog on Monday 08 June, 2015.