For use with certain NLED LED controllers or for DIY use. This is a 1.5" x 1.5" PCB with two momentary push buttons, a blue 3-digit 7-segment display, a 16F1824, and a TLC5916. All character maps and clocking are handled on board, 3 bytes are sent over SPI to the display and it will display them at a high rate until new character data is sent. Connects to controllers using a 2x5(10-pin) ribbon cable, DIP(0.1"/2.54mm) spaced. Options for Slave Select or No Slave Select.
Multiple Connection Options:
- No cable, user provides their own interconnection cable.
- 10cm ribbon cable with female ends.
- 30cm ribbon cable with female ends.
- 6cm cable with transition header
- Or HEADER Unpopulated, which has the PCB position for the 2x5 header left empty. User handles all interconnection.
This product was added to our catalog on Thursday 16 January, 2014.