Available in any quanitity by special order, contact for details.
8/19/2016: Now shipping hardware v.1b with revamped firmware(similar to the Four Channel Mini)
This DMX connected LED controller from Northern Lights Electronic Design, is designed for DIY LED wash/flood light construction. With numerous features including 8-bit and 16-bit DMX reception modes, serial reception mode, stand-alone sequences, and an external 3-digit LED display for adjusting the configurations and options. No more reading and setting DIP switches, the configurations such as DMX address and reception modes can be adjusted easily. Serial reception allows many other TTL serial devices, such as Arduino, FTDI adapters, and wireless XBees to control the device. And for when a data signal is not available or required, there are several stand-alone sequences that the device can run, with the option to upload customized sequences through specialized software. With four, high current sinking outputs, many different LED configurations can be utilized, such as LED strip, high wattage LEDs, or LED arrays. RGB+W or RGB+U.V. or any combination of single color LEDs can be utilized.
This controller offers several options for headers(wire to board connecting) and XLR connectors to help customize your design, so you only have to purchase exactly what you need. And some different configurations to be obtained.
Please see images of each option at the bottom of this page.
- A: Controller has all headers populated. With ready to use, female and male panel mount 3-pin XLRs with 6" wire and connector(housing) installed.
- B: Controller has all headers populated. With 12" 3-strand, twisted wire, with connector(housing) on each end, cut in half and use your own XLR connectors.
- C: Controller populated with all headers. No wire or XLRs.
- D: Controller has all headers populated except DMX-1 & DMX-2, connect your own XLRs directly to the pins using the included 12" 3-strand twisted wire.
- E: Bare, no headers are populated. Good for compact and cost effective designs.
This product was added to our catalog on Monday 03 March, 2014.